Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




August 09, 2013

An unexpected journey...

"Welcome to Indonesia".

A young woman stand in the big hall of an indonesian airport. She welcomes all new visitors and it feels a little bit like home, as I enter the hall. 
A lot of people running around me, and I have to stop for a moment and breath deeply.
Now I am here. Now I am in Indonesia to see the most beautiful woman on earth.
God, I can't say how much I've missed her. The days in L.A. were so lonely without her.

A few days ago in Los Angeles I've worked at the hospital as suddenly someone stood behind me.
"Good morning, Dr. Blake!", the person said.
I turned around and looked into brown eyes. "Tami.", I said.
The young woman infront of me nooded with a smile on her face.
"How are you?" I asked.
"Fine, and you?"
She heard my sigh. 
"Martin, all right?"
Now she looked serious.

I put my documents aside, saw her in the eyes and said: "Well... have you heard something about Nurul?"
"Not really.", she answered. "Why?"
"We aren't connected a lot since she went back to Indonesia.. And... I worry about her."
"Martin. Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere."

She gave me a smile.

"If you really worrying about her - why you are still here?"
"You mean..."
"Yes. I mean you should fly to Indonesia. Or you worry over and over again. Don't agonize yourself."
"I guess, you are right. I should fly to her."

Well, and now... I am standing here, infront of the indonesian airport.
She's near, I feel it. Tami promised, that she would say nothing to Nurul if she asked, where I am. It should be the perfect surprise. 
If she still loves me? Honestly, I am really afraid of the answer. I hope, that she still loves me. I still love her, too. And I'll never love another woman. She's my one and only. I hope she knows that.

I am going through the streets. Indonesia is such a beautiful country. Everywhere I go, there are wonderful flowers and plants. And the weather is amazing. The sun shines so bright. I love that.
I look around me. The sky is blue and the air is so fresh. I feel a gentle breeze on my skin. 

Tami told me, where I can find my Darling. Maybe. 
 
I am on the way to the beach. I know, Nurul loves the beach. 
Hopefully she will be there.

A few minutes later I arrive the beach. It's so beautiful there. White sand, a lot of green plants and colorful flowers and there... there it is the sea. Again I feel this gentle breeze and I close my eyes for a moment. I want to enjoy that feeling, I want to enjoy Indonesia, I want to enjoy everything.
I've never been there before. It is overwhelming and totally beautiful. 

Suddenly I hear somebody laugh. And I know that laugh so well.

I open my eyes and looking around me.
And finally - there she is. But not alone. She's there with her two little boys.
In the last days I imagined so often, how this meeting would be. I thought about so much phrases and thing I wanted to say. But now, that is all unimportant. 
I start to run. Run to her. I want to hug her, to feel her, to hold her in my arms.

As I come to the place where they are, I stop and looking at her back. She doesn't noticed me yet. 

A few seconds later I cough slightly. She's listening before she turns into my direction.
She needs a few moments before she realised that I am standing infront of her.
I look in her eyes. They shines brightly and slowly there comes a big smile on her face. Her cheeks blush. It's too cute.

"Martin?!?"
I nod and give her a smile. "Yes, Nurul. I'm there."
"OMG, I can't believe it."

She runs into my arms and I am so happy. I hold her tightly, I never want to let her go. 
"I missed you so much", I whisper. 
A little tear is running down her cheek, as she answer: "I missed you, too. I thought you don't like me anymore. It was a hard time. I thought, you are disappointed, that I went back to Indonesia. Back to my kids. I am so sorry!"
Now she cries. I hold her face in my hands and wipe her tears away.
"Honey, I love you more than I can say. I have to say sorry to you - because I had so much to do in the hospital. But you are my everything. I am not disappointed - there's no need to say sorry. All's well."

We are looking at each other. The same feeling as I saw her for the first time. Months ago in the hospital. She's such a wonderful person. I wish all people would be like her. She's amazing. She's a natural beauty, with the biggest heart I've ever seen. As I saw her for the first time, I knew that she will be mine. I can't imagine my life with another woman. I need her, when I am lonely. I need her love, when I have bad times.. I need her happiness when I am sad. I need her smile, when I cry. I need her advice, when I bet at a loss. I need her sun, when my life is grey and cloudy. I need her. In every single way. Simply as that.

And as I stand there with her in my arms, I know: I will never let her go! She's the love of my life. She and her kids. My little family.

A man need not much money or five cars or three houses. No. All a man needs is a woman, who take care of his heart and love him as much as he loves her. Yes, I am a doctor. In Nurul's eyes I am a good doctor. And I love this job. I love Los Angeles. I love my life. But all would be worthless without her...






1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh my God.. you make me cry by this story... you praise me a lot, Tami. I'm speechless.. I love it, really love it... and love you so much :) you're a great writer. sure! *hug

    AntwortenLöschen