Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




November 01, 2012

Happy Birthday, Maha


It’s the last week in October. Our friends are in Los Angeles. It’s 12:30 PM and they are sitting together in Nurul’s apartment and having lunch.
Let us hear, what they are talking about.

Taylor: “Nurul, your food is totally yummy! I think I love indonesian food!”
Tami: “I totally agree with Tay! It’s delicious!”
Nurul: “Thank you so much! I am glad you like it!”
Martin (smiles): “What did I tell you, honey? They’ll love it!”

Nurul gives Martin a kiss on his cheek.
Taylor’s phone rings.

Taylor: “Excuse me, please!”

He stand up and leave the room.
Nurul look Taylor’s way. Then she talks to Tami.

Nurul: “Work?”
Tami: “I don’t know... well, the Premiere from the last part of Breaking Dawn is near. I think he must fly again soon.”
Nurul: “I am sorry for you. It’s hard, right?”
Tami: “Yes. But that’s his job. And I’ve known that as we got to be a couple.”
Martin: “Sometimes I am really thankful for being ‘just’ a doctor.”
Tami: “Oh come on! You are not ‘just’ a doctor. I am happy that people like you exist. What would we do without doctors? You help others and make them feel better – isn’t that nothing? Health – it’s the greatest gift you can give to others! Be proud of you!”
Nurul: “Agree with Tami. You are a wonderful person and a good doctor!”
Martin: “You are so cute! Thank you so much!”

Taylor comes back and sit down.

Tami: “Anything happened?”
Taylor: “No dear! I’ve just got my dates for the Breaking Dawn Promotion. I will be in Brazil, Madrid, London and last but not least Berlin.”
Tami: “Germany? Great!”
Taylor: “And the best thing is, I can take persons with me. So, Tami, Nurul and Martin – do you want to come with me to the german premiere?”
Tami, Nurul, Martin: “YES!”
Taylor: “Great!”
Tami: “By the way – are there any News of Maha and Orlando?”
Nurul: “No, I haven’t heard something of them...”
Taylor (smiles from ear to ear): “They are in Egypt – do you really think, they still remember us?”
Tami (laughs): “Jerk!”

Just in this moment the phone rings.
Nurul pick up the phone.

Nurul: “Hey! Nice to hear you! Yes, they are here... maybe... are you serious?... No, don’t worry... yes, the idea is great. Oh, I think she will love it. Yes. So, when shall we come? I guess that’s okay... see you soon. Bye!”

Martin: “Who was that?
Nurul (smiles): “I say nothing. Please pack your bags... in 3 days we will fly away!”
Tami, Taylor, Martin: “WHAT?”
Nurul: “Don’t ask... just do it!”

Tami, Taylor and Martin decide to do, what Nurul has said.

3 days later at the Los Angeles Airport. It’s the night from 29th to 30th of October.
Nurul goes to the check-in and buy 4 tickets. Nobody knows what the travel destination is.
A few moments later they are sitting on the plane.
The friends listen to the announcement of the pilot.

Pilot: “Dear Ladies and Gentleman, welcome on our flight to Cairo, Egypt. The weather in Cairo is great and we will probably arrive the airport in Cairo in 15 hours. Have a good flight. Over and out!

The friends are looking at Nurul.
Nurul laughs.

Nurul: “It’s too bad, that you can’t see your faces. It’s just too funny!”
Martin: “We travel to Cairo?”
Nurul: “Yes! And we have a date there!”
Tami: “A date?”
Nurul: “Yes! But I still have told too much. Now keep silent and enjoy the flight! Look, you can see the stars. Aren’t the beautiful?”

The full moon, who shines bright, guards our four friends, through the whole night
As they arrive in Cairo, the moon leaves the sky and the sun comes out.
The sun welcome our friends with warm rays of sunshine.

Pilot: “Good morning Ladies and Gentleman. We arrive Cairo in 5 minutes. Have a beautiful stay here! The crew hope you have enjoyed the flight. Goodbye!”

30 Minutes later they stand in the hall and wait.
Suddenly Nurul wave her hands.

Nurul: “Here! We are here!!!”
Martin: “Nurul, why are you screaming? There is nobody! Well, okay, that’s not right. There are a lot of people... but, we don’t know one of them.”
Nurul: “Darling, you are wrong! Look!”

A person comes to our friend. It’s a man. He’s tall and he wears sunglasses. He has curly dark-brown hair and he smiles.

Taylor: “Orlando?!?”

Nurul laughs.
The person look in our friends faces and smile.

Orlando: “Welcome to Egypt!”
Taylor: “How cool is that??? Hey, Bro!”
Orlando: “Hey! Nice to see you again!”
Tami, Martin: “Hello!”
Orlando: “Hello you two!”
Nurul: “They couldn’t believe that we fly to Egypt!”

Orlando laughs.

Tami: “Where is Maha?”
Orlando: “She's visiting a good friend of her at the moment. She’ll come back tomorrow evening.”
Tami: “Okay. Is she okay?”
Orlando: “Yes, she’s fine. I told her friend that she shall invite Maha, so I can prepare her surprise.”
Tami: “Oh, I see! How excited!”
Taylor: “Are we her surprise?”
Orlando: “Well, not quite! But, let’s go!”

Together they drive to Orlando and Mahas home.

Nurul: “Wow, that looks gorgeous! Now I understand why you want to live here with Maha.”
Orlando: “Nice to hear that. Yes, it’s beautiful. Come in!”

Later they all sit in the living room and talk.

Tami: “So, tell us. What’s Mahas Surprise?”

Orlando take a magazin and give it to Tami.
Tami look at it and smile.

Tami: “That’s her surprise?”
Orlando: “Do you think she like it?”
Tami: “Like??? She will LOVE it!”
Orlando: “Hopefully!”
Martin: “But isn’t it expensive?”
Orlando: “Well, it’s not cheap... but, I have so much money, that I don’t know what I shall do with it. So I decide to buy Maha something special.”
Taylor: “Buy is the wrong word... I would say collect an order.”
Orlando: “You’re right. It sounds better!”

The whole day long our friends are busy with the preparations.
And the preparations also progresses on the next day.

The house and the garden are decorated with a lot of flowers. A colourful sea of flowers decorates the big garden.
Chairs are gearded to a stage and a great buffet with a wide range of food is waiting for the guests.
All over the place are beautiful lanterns. They illuminate the whole garden in a mild light.
It’s a wonderful and romantic athmosphere.

Orlando: “Guys, I guess we are ready! Thank you so much for your help!”
Nurul, Tami, Martin, Taylor: “You’re welcome!”

A few hours after the preparations are completed, Maha comes home with her friend.
Our friends are hidden.

Maha: “Orlando? I am at home again!”
Orlando: “Hey honey! How are you?”
Maha: “I am fine!”

She looks around the house.

Maha: “Wow, that’s amazing. How did you do that?”
Orlando: “Well, I’ve had a little bit help!”
Maha: “Okay.”

Orlando kiss her and takes her hand.

Orlando: “Come with me! I want to show you something!”

Maha and her friend follow him.
As Maha see what Orlando prepare for her she’s speechless.

Suddenly the clock strikes midnight. It’s the 1st of November.

The guests are coming and our friends are coming too.

Orlando: “Look, that were my cheerful helper!”
Maha: “Oh my god – Taylor, Nurul, Martin, Tami! You are all here!!!”
Taylor: “Happy Birthday Maha!”
Nurul: “Happy Birthday my dear!”
Martin: “Happy Birthday!”
Tami: “Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!”

Maha: “Thank you all so much. That’s such a wonderful surprise. I am so happy to see you here in Cairo! May I introduce you my best friend Aya?”
Aya: “Hello!”
Taylor, Nurul, Martin, Tami: “Hello, nice to meet you!”
Maha: “Aya, have you known that?”
Aya (smiles): “Maybe!”

Orlando: “Honey, that’s not the whole surprise.”
Maha: “Not?”
Orlando: “No. Come and take a seat!”

All guests take a seat on the chairs and looking at the stage.

Orlando stand on the stage and speak into a microphone.
Orlando: “Dear guests, it’s an honour for me to welcome you in our house. I am happy that you are here tonight, to celebrate the birthday of the most special person in the world.
She’s beautiful, friendly and just amazing. In one word – an Angel! Maha, I have long thought about the best birthday gift for you.
And, honestly, it was really hard to find something, which is good enough for a girl like you.
So, first I decide to fly with you to LA and visit our friends.
But, I wanted that your family and especially your wonderful friend Aya can celebrate this day with you!
Your friends from LA are here now and I am happy that we have you all with us tonight.
I hope we all have a wonderful time tonight with much fun!
Before I finish my speech, I want to say a huge “Thank you!” to your lovely parents.
Thank you for such a beautiful and wonderful young woman!
And now it’s your moment Maha. Enjoy it!”

He takes the microphone away and sit down next to Maha.

Maha: “What’s happening now?”
Orlando (whispers): “Wait and listen.”

A melody sounds and a nice voice start singing:

“You are insecure,
don’t know what for,
you’re turning heads, when you walk through
the door.
Don’t need make-up,
To cover-up,
Being the way that you are is enough.

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me
Overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard
To tell,
You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful,
If only you can see what I can see.
You’ll understand why I want you so
Desperately,
Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe,
You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful,
Oh oh,
That’s what makes you beautiful

So c-come on,
You got it wrong
To prove I’m right,
I put it in a song,
I don’t know why,
You’re being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eyes

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me
Overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard
To tell,
You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful,
If only you can see what I can see.
You’ll understand why I want you so
Desperately,
Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe,
You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful,
Oh oh,
That’s what makes you beautiful

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me
Overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard
To tell

You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me
Overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard
To tell,
You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful,
If only you can see what I can see.
You’ll understand why I want you so
Desperately,
Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe,
You don’t know,
Oh oh,
You don’t know you’re beautiful,
Oh oh

That’s what makes you beautiful”

After the song, Harry takes the microphone and talk to Maha.

Harry: “Dear Maha, we want to wish you Happy Birthday! This song is for you! We hope you liked it, and we hope, that we can talk to each other later, when we finished your personal One Direction concert. “

Maha has tears in her eyes.

Maha: “Of course! We can talk the whole night long! Thank you sooo much! And thank you so much too, Orlando!”


1 Kommentar:

  1. <3 oh My Godness.... what a great idea, Tami. Unbelievable, and it's out of the box. and once again you make my day with the story, where there are my name and Martin. ooh I love him so much <3

    AntwortenLöschen