Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 04, 2012

Save the Shire?!




It’s a nice Wednesday morning in LA. Taylor and Tami are sitting at the balcony.
While they enjoy a yummy breakfast, they talk about their wonderful friends Maha and Nurul with their partners Orlando and Martin.

Taylor: Have you heard something of Maha and Orlando?
Tami: No. I haven’t heard news of them. Or of Nurul and Martin. I guess they are “busy”, if you know what I mean.
Taylor (laughs): And why aren’t we busy?
Tami: Umm... I don’t know. I have so much to do with my book. It takes a lot of time to write it.
Taylor: I know. You are busy, too. How was the meeting with the publisher?
Tami (sighs): Well, he “likes” my story...
Taylor: Your story is great. Isn’t he interested?
Tami: He is interested on my book... but not too much. So, I guess it’s better to forget it... Taylor, writing is my life, you know that. But I think, that I need more time. Do you know how my feeling was, as I sat in the publisher’s office? I was like: OMG, I am sure he will think, I am a dumb poser. He was so... arrogant.
Taylor: I’m sorry for you. But it will be better – by the next time.
Tami: Hopefully! But, please, let us talk about other things.

The doorbell rings.

Taylor: I open the door!
Tami: Okay!

A few moments later he comes back and smiles from ear to ear.

Tami: Why are you smiling so much? Anything happened?
Taylor: We have news from Maha and Orlando.
Tami: Really?

Taylor gives her the letter. It’s an invitation.

Dear Tami,
Dear Taylor,

We want to invite you to our Middle-Earth party.
We would love to welcome you in our house on Saturday at 8 o’clock (PM).
There’s only one rule: You must be disguised.

Lots of Love,
Maha and Orlando


Tami: Wow, that sounds great. But, disguised? I mean, it’s easy for Orlando to talk. He has his costume. He was Legolas in Lord of the Rings. He just need to jump in his old costume.
Taylor (smiles): You are too funny, Sweetheart. Yes, you are right, he has his old costume. But we have the best make-up artist.
Tami: Oh, I see. Okay, let us think about our costumes.

A few streets further, talk 2 people about the same invitation.

Martin: Are you sure, that we will get good costumes?
Nurul: Yes, I am sure. Martin, it’s not important how much the costumes are or how true to original they are – we go to a party of a Fantasy movie... so, we have fantasy costumes... there’s no right or wrong. I think it will be a lot of fun on Saturday.
Martin: You are right, honey! Do you think, Taylor and Tami will come, too?
Nurul (laughs): Yes! A party without the wolves? Never!
Martin: Sounds like a lot of fun!
Nurul: Yeah. I will be so funny. And now, let’s go shopping!

While the two couples are busy with their costumes, we want to look, what the third couple do.

Maha: I am so excited for Saturday. But...
Orlando (embraces her): Honey, what’s wrong? You say, you are excited, but why don’t you complete your sentence?
Maha: It’s because of the reason. They don’t know why we make this party. I am sure, they think we make this party just for fun.
Orlando: Oh Maha, honey, this party is just for fun. I don’t think, that the cause of this party should be written in the invitation. They will hear the cause early enough. Don’t think about the cause. It will be a lot of fun. Promise!
Maha (sighs): Okay. So, let’s start with the preparation.

A few days later... It’s Saturday. Still a few hours since the party begins.

Taylor: Tami, what do you think? Shall I wear the ears of a hobbit or the ears of an elf?
Tami (laughs): I think you should go as an orc!
Taylor: Just you wait!

Taylor try to catch Tami. A few minutes later she gives up. Taylor tickle her.

Tami: Okay, okay. You are not an ork. I guess you should wear the ears of an elf!
Robert: Why you don’t go as a wolve?
Taylor: ROB! We go to a Middle-Earth party. That’s not a Twilight party.
Rob: (theatrical) I am SO sorry!
Tami: It’s nice of Maha and Orlando, to invite you also!
Rob: Yes. And many other people. Are you know the reason of this party?
Taylor: Dude, since when you need a reason for a party?
Rob: Isn’t this strange? I don’t believe, that there’s no cause. I feel it.
Taylor: And I say it to you again: It’s only a costume party. Just for fun.
Tami: Guys, are you ready? It’s time to dress up!

Later the 3 people stand in front of Orlando’s house.

Tami: Ready?
Taylor and Rob: Ready!

She rings the doorbell and an older woman opens the door.

Woman: Good evening, Miss Tamara. How are you?
Tami: Fine, and you?
Woman: Thank you, me too! Please, come in. Good evening, Gentleman!
Taylor and Rob: Good evening Madame!

While the 3 are going through the house, Taylor and Rob speak with Tami.

Rob: Do you know the woman?
Tami: How shall I say? We had a short discussion, a few months ago! Since this day, she smiles and is very friendly when I am coming!
Taylor: So, you are friends?
Tami: No. But we “tolerate” us. We had not the best start. She thought I just wanted to meet Orlando because of his money. But he told her that I am a good friend of him. And now it’s ok.
Taylor: I see.

While they are talking, someone whispers: “You are not alone!”
The small group standing still and looking around the big hallway.

Taylor: Look! There was something.
Rob: Whoever you are, come out!

All what the group hears, is a loud laugh.
A few moments later a tall person with a dark green cape comes out in the hallway.

Stranger: In peda ulin! (1*)

Rob: What did he say?

Tami (talk to the Stranger): Man eneth lín? (2*)
Stranger: Tulon nin nara Aragorn.(3*)
Tami: Mae govannon, Aragorn! (4*)



Taylor: What are you talking with him, honey?
Tami (smiles): I wanted to know his name. May I introduce you – Aragorn.
Viggo: Or Viggo Mortensen... as you like it!

Robert: Good evening Viggo! Nice to meet you!
Viggo: Nice to meet you too, especially Tami.
Taylor: You know him?
Tami: Yes, I know him. He’s a good friend.
Viggo: Yes, I am. How are you, Tami?
Tami: I am fine, thank you. What about you?
Viggo: Same with me! I am always happy to see human beings. Even if this human being is attended by two Elves, which don’t understand any elvish word.

Tami: Don’t worry guys! Elvish isn’t so difficult, as it sounds.
Taylor: Why you can speak elvish?
Tami: A long time ago I met a nice man who taught me this beautiful language.

She looks in Viggos eyes and smiles. He smiles back.

Tami: You were a good teacher.
Viggo: And you were a good student.
Tami: Hannon le! (5*) Do you want to go with us?
Viggo: It would be an honour for me!

Minutes later they all stand in front of a door.
Viggo opens the door and they enter a room full of guests.
The people laugh and dance and have much fun together.

Rob and Taylor: Wow, that’s amazing! It really looks like a room from Middle-Earth.
Viggo smiles.

Tami look around the people. A few seconds later she smiles and run to two people.

Tami: Nurul! Martin! Hello!!!
Nurul and Martin: Hello Tami! We are still waiting for you!

Rob and Taylor comes to Nurul and Martin.

Nurul: Hey Taylor! Nice to see you here! Hello Rob. You both looks great!
Rob and Taylor: Thank you so much. You too, gorgeous elvish lady!

Nurul (smiles): We are all elves. But, Tami, why aren’t you an elvish girl?
Tami: I thought that most of the people would come as elves, so I decide to support the small group of human beings.
Martin: That’s nice of you!
Tami: So am I. But tell me, have you seen Maha and Orlando?
Martin: No, not yet!
Viggo: They organize a party and then they aren’t there? Strange!

The group decide to dance a bit and enjoy the evening.

30 Minutes later a arrow flies through the room and a balloon bursts.

Viggo: I know much elves, but only one can shot an arrow so exactly.
Nurul: Legolas!
Viggo: Yes, the best archer in whole middle-earth.

Orlando and Maha enter the room and welcome their guests.

Orlando: Le hannon a thole! (6*)
Maha: Thank you for coming to our middle-earth party!
Orlando: It’s great to welcome you all in my house. And it’s amazing, that everyone wear a costume. I want to wish you a wonderful evening, and don’t worry – my house is save, so no orks far and wide!

The guests laugh. The atmosphere is great.

Our little group talks, laughs and dances.

Later Orlando and Maha come to their friends and welcome them.

Orlando: Friends, nice to see you here!
Maha: I am so happy to see you!

The group: We are happy to see you both, as well!

Viggo: Orlando, you haven’t unlearnt anything. You are great with your bow!
Orlando: Thank you! Three Lord of the Rings movies have formed me.

While the both talk to each other Maha looks in the faces of her friends. She doesn’t smile.

Tami: Maha, dear, is everything alright?
Maha answers with a nod.
Nurul: Tami is right. What’s wrong dear?

Maha looks to Orlando. He comes to her and hugs her.

Orlando: Tell them the truth, honey.
Maha: I... I can’t.
Tami and Nurul: Dear, you can tell us everything!
Maha: Well... these party has a special reason. Orlando and I will go back to Egypt.

The group: WHAT?!

Tami: Sen tîr? (7*)
Orlando: Yes, it’s true.
Nurul: Why?
Maha: I have my family there. I can’t be here forever. And you all have known that.
Tami: Man lû vin achenitham? (8*)
Orlando: I don’t know. Hopefully as soon as possible.
Nurul: You can’t leave us. Together – forever, have you forget that?
Maha: No, believe me! Don’t you think it’s not hard for me to go? I don’t want to leave you. But I have no choice. My family needs me. Egypt needs me.

Viggo: Are you going with her, Orlando?
Orlando: Yes. You know, I can’t live without her. So I move to Egypt.
Viggo: I understand. Elen síla lumenn’ omentielvo. (9*) Don’t forget that!
Orlando: Thank you, my friend!

Hours later the party ends and all guests leaves the party, except for our group.

Nurul: When will you leave Los Angeles?
Maha: Tomorrow afternoon. I am so sorry!
Tami: No need to say sorry, darling! I speak with Taylor and we will visit you as soon as possible.
Maha (smiles): Really?
Taylor: Promise! And Nurul and Martin come with us!
Maha (with tears in her eyes) Thank you so much. You are true friends!
Tami: Don’t cry, honey! We are always together – in our hearts and thoughts.
Maha: I will miss you all so much. My time in Los Angeles was beautiful and I really loved it.
Orlando: Honey, it’s time to say goodbye!
Maha: Goodbye my friends. Please, visit us soon.

The group hugs Maha and Orlando.
All have tears in the eyes.

Tami: Calo anor na ven! (10*)
Orlando and Maha: Thank you so much!



Notes:
Translation Elvish-English:
1* = You are talking too much!
2* = What’s your name?
3* = My name is...
4* = Well met.
5* = Thank you!
6* = Thank you for coming!
7* = Is this true?
8* = When we will see eachother again?
9* = A star shines on the hour of our meeting!
10* = May the sun shine on your road!










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen