Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

The Ball-Event



Taylor: "Hello Orlando, how are you?"
Orlando: "Hey Tay... I am fine and you?"
Taylor *laughs*
Orlando: "What?!?"
Taylor: "You are fine? Man, you are totally nervous! You should ask a girl for a dance!"

Orlando *smiles*: "Jerk!"
Taylor: "Why? You are at a ball event. All the others are dancing with someone."
Orlando: "Oh, really? And what about you? You don't dance with someone too!"
Taylor *much embarrassed*: Umm, well, my girl isn't here. She's in Germany and that's why I don't dance!"
Orlando: "Okay, I see. I tell you a secret."
Taylor: "Okay, I am as still as the grave."
Orlando: "I have the most beautiful girl that you can imagine. But she doesn't know that I am here."
Taylor *confused*: "Wait! You are waiting for a girl that doesn't come because she doesn't know that you are waiting for her?"
Orlando: "Umm, yes. I haven't the courage to ask her for a date!"
Taylor: "Do you want that she comes and dance with you?"
Orlando: "Yes, of course!"
Taylor: "Okay, tell me her name!"
Orlando: "Her name is Maha. She's the most wonderful girl I've ever met."
Taylor *takes a picture of Orlando*: "Maha, right? I guess I can help you! Wait a minute okay? I'll come back in a few minutes."
Orlando: "Okay, good luck Tay!"

(a few seconds later in Germany)

*phone rings*
Tami: "Hello?"
Taylor: "Hey Sweetie, Taylor here!"
Tami: "Awwww, hello Cutie! What's the matter?"
Taylor: "I need your help!"
Tami: "Okay, tell me what's your problem?"
Taylor: "Do you know a girl named Maha?"
Tami *smiles*: "Yes of course! She's amazing! Why?"
Taylor: A good friend of me haven't had the courage to ask her for a date. And now he's totally sad. Can you ask Maha for a date with Orlando? I send you a picture of him. He looks stunning!"
Tami: "For sure! I will do it shortly! Promise!"
Taylor: "Awww honey, thank you soooo much! Btw. miss you!"
Tami: "You're welcome! Miss you too Sweetheart! Bye!"
Taylor: "Bye!"

So, you know what I want to ask you Maha. 
Do you want to have a wonderful date with your sweet Orlando? :)
I don't accept the answer "NO!" ;) 

Btw. I send you the picture that Taylor sent to me! ;)
I agree with Taylor - Orlando looks absolutely stunning! :D <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen