Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

Ships at Sea

It's a sunny day somewhere far, far away... 
...heaven is clear....
...the sea is quiet...
...all you can hear is the mew of the seagulls which flies above the open sea to catch some fishes...
...such a relaxed day....

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"

What's happened? Who's screaming so loud?
*looking around for this brayer*
Aaaaaah, I guess I found the offender! 

There is a ship on the open sea. 
Let's see what's happened there!

Will: "Are you kidding me?"
Jack: "Nooooo! I'm sure we are on the right way!
Will: "Jack, do I look like a sucker to you? That is NEVER the right way!"
Jack: "Believe me, it is the right way!"
Will: "No!"
Jack: "Yes...!"
Will: "NO!"
Jack: "YES!"
Will: "NOOOO!"

Tia Dalma: "GUYS! STOP! Are you crazy? What's happened?"

Will: "You know what is happened Tia Dalma! This idiot has no plan where we are!"
Jack: "Oh okay... and you know where we are at the moment?"
Will: "Jack, I know that we are NOT on the right course!"
Jack: "How do you know? Tell me!"

Will goes to Jack, take hold of Jack under the chin and turns his head to the open sea. 

Will: "Tell me, looks that like pyramids???"
Jack: "Pyramids on the open sea? Will, I think the sun disagree with you!"

Will looks at him... he is angry.

Tia Dalma: "Guys, why we don't ask a man with experience?"
Will and Jack at the same time: "Who?!"
Tia Dalme *smiles*: "Captain Barbossa!"
Will and Jack look at each other.
Both: "OKAY!"



A few moments later they all sit on a table. 

Captain Barbossa looks to both and say: "Well, what's the problem?"
Will: "Jack has no plan where we are! Please, do you know the right course?"
Jack: "Sure, I has NO plan where we are! I'm just a small Captain with no idea... you think that about me, or?
Will and Captain Barbossa: "BE QUIET JACK!"
Jack: "Okay... I just want to help you...!"
Captain Barbossa."Okay Will... Let's see what I can do for you."

He break out a map and puts it on the table.

Captain Barbossa: "So... we are here!"
Will looks at the map and tear his hair. 
Will: "CUBA??? We are on the way to CUBA????" 
He's looking to Jack. "You are such an idiot! I don't want to go to CUBA! "
Jack: "Why not? I was often there in my life... there are a lot of great women! They are all beautiful! And sooooooo much bottles of rum! Yummy!"
Will: "Don't you understand? I don't want a lot of great women!!! I just want ONE woman!"
Jack: "Okay, so what's the problem!"
Will *not amused* "CUBA is the problem! My girl isn't in CUBA! She's in EGYPT! Did you hear that? EGYPT!!!"
Jack: "Okay Okay, I understand."

Will: "Captain Barbossa! Do you know a course to Egypt?"
Captain Barbossa: "For sure! But I don't know if they let us dock at  Cairo... because of this confirmed drunkard!" *point a finger at Jack*

Jack: "WHAT? Am I not a real Gentleman? Please, Tia Dalma, tell them that I am a Gentleman."
Tia Dalma: "A Gentleman? Umm.... no! But I promise to take care of you all the time while we are in Cairo!"
Will: "Really?"
Tia Dalma *smiles*: "Promise!"

Captain Barbossa: "Well, than heading for Cairo! Full speed ahead!"

Will runs to the ship's rail, looks at the Waves and feels the breeze around his head. 
He turn his eyes toward the horizon and shouts: "Soon I will arrive in Cairo, Maha my Angel! Real soon now! Wait for me Darling! Keep a weather eye on the horizon."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen