Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

E-Mail for you

Taylor: "Gosh, I've had a very hard day... I need something to relax."
*opens his laptop and log in to facebook*
"Okay...some new messages... but that's boring! Have a better idea: I will write my 2 favourite girls in the world..."
...
"UMM,....WHAT SHALL I WRITE?"
...
*he deliberates*
...
"Well, I think I know what I want to write."
...
*he types*
...
"Hello Maha & Tami,
how are you both?
I'm lying in my bed and keep you in my mind.
My day was very hard and now I have time to relax a bit. So I thought I write to you both.
The ball event last week was wonderful, Orlando is really great and it was so nice to see you both again after a long time!
We were the most beautiful people there ;) For sure! :D
Damn, I miss you both so much. ♥
I'm sure Orlando miss you so much too... especially his Sunshine Maha :D ♥
He was so nervous as he has heard that she's coming to the ball! :D
We must stick together! Forever! ♥
What are you doing at the moment?
Are you thinking of Orlando and me sometimes? I have you always in my mind... every second... that is incredible.
Today I met Orlando again.
I talked to him and he told me, that he sadly missed his Maha!
He can't be happy without you Maha... he needs you so much.
And I need you Tami... WE NEED YOU BOTH.... HERE.... RIGHT NOW.
Tami, I'm soooo sorry that I couldn't come to your birthday party, but I have so much work here... I hope you don't get mad at me... I miss you so much! ♥

Orlando, you both and me must meet us again as soon as possible!
In the meantime we will write us a lot, promised?!

Big hugs and kisses!
Your Taylor ♥♥♥

PS: I'll send you a picture of me! ♥







....

*post the letter*
...

*sighs*
...

*thinks: I hope I'll hear from both soon! I love them! ♥ They are the most wonderful people in my life!*
...
*he sit back, close his eyes and wait for an answer*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen