Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

A Day in Hospital

Hey Guys,
I'm in hospital today. I want to pick a good friend up. 
I still must wait, so I am going through the hospital.
After a few minutes, I notice 2 men.



One man wears blue, the other man green scrubs – Doctors!
They argue with each other and I recognize the name badge of the man in blue.

Dr. Martin E. Blake -

I am like frozen solid to the floor so I have to listen to the conversation.

Man in Green (Man): Martin, you can't do this!
Dr. Martin Blake (Blake): Sure, I can!
Man: You're crazy!
Blake: Why?
Man: You could loose your job.
Blake: Yes...but it's worth it.
Man: What? Martin, I beg you. She's only a patient! And you are her doctor! Not more!
Blake: Who cares?
Man (stand up and gesticulates): What's happened with you? First you cure somebody wrong and now you say you fell in love with a patient? Are you serious?
Blake: Yes, I'm serious. Please, don't judge me. I love her... I need her...
Man: Who is she?
Blake: Her name is Nurul!

His words congeal me. He's in love with Nurul – my wonderful friend?

Man (screams): Knock yourself out!
Blake: Idiot!

The man leaves Dr. Blake. I can't help, but I go to him.

Me: Excuse me, Sir. I don't wanted to listen, but you spoke about Nurul, right?
Blake: What do you care?
Me: Well, I am a good friend of her. My name is Tamara.
Blake: Oh, I see.I am Dr. Martin Blake.
Me: I know.
Blake: Where did you get that from?
Me: (smiles) From your name badge!
Blake: Haha, yeah, I forgot! So, Tamara, you know Nurul?
Me: Yes. She's such a wonderful soul.
Blake: (dreamy) Yes, she is!
Me: (smile) You love her, right?
Blake: Yes, I do. But it's out of the question.
Me: Why?
Blake: I've made a big mistake...
Me: I don't understand...
Blake: Not here. Follow me, please.

We go to his office.

Blake: Come in and sit down.
Me: Thanks.

I sit down and look at him.

Me: So, what was this big mistake?
Blake: I don't know how to begin.

He sighs.

Blake: Not long ago I've had a patient. A young girl. She had a kidney disease and I should give her medical treatment. In those days I was not happy with me and my life. All seemed worthless. All the others thought that I'm a loser.
She was my only hope. As I saw, how she recover and how thankful she is, I decided, that I don't want that she leave the hospital soon. So, I administered her wrong medicine...

I'm shocked.

Blake: You are shocked, right? Don't worry. Really, I don't even understand myself.
Me: Yes, I am shocked. But I don't judge you. Do you know the movie „Matrix Reloaded“?
Blake: Yes, why?
Me: We can never see past the choices we don't understand.
Blake: A movie quote, right?
Me: Yes, and it's true. I don't know your circumstances and I don't now wheter I would act like you in such a situation or not.
Blake: Thank you for your understanding.
Me: Oh no, Mr. Blake. I don't appreciate that, but I don't allow myself any judgements. It's your life, not mine. I don't ever walked in your shoes, so I have no right, to judge you. That's all.

Blake look at me. He's smiling a bit.

Blake: Thank you all the same!

Me: You've made a mistake, that's right. But you are almost here. So, what's the problem?
Blake: Well, I fell in love with your friend Nurul. And a doctor may in principle not fall in love wih a patient.
Me: I see! Does Nurul know your feelings for her?
Blake: No.
Me: You should talk to her.
Blake: For all my faults?
Me. For that reason alone.
Blake (whispers) : She will hate me.
Me: No, not if you explain it to her. Nurul is a wonderful person, and she has a great heart. It's worth a try.

Blake: Why are you so optimistic?
Me: Maybe because I know, that Love is always worth fighting for... it's important for all of us that we fight for the things we want from the bottom of our heart. Never say never. Life gives you so much chances on each new day. Use it! You are living NOW. Not yesterday, not tomorrow. Just right now. And you have to decide, how you spend this moment. You can sit here, talk to me and stew over Nurul and your love for her. Or you can go to her, talk with her and have to see what can be done!

Blake stand up and goes to the door. He smiles at me.

Blake: Thank you for your words! I'm happy to meet you, and I will talk with Nurul. Now!
Me: You're welcome, and good luck! ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen