Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

She's my sun



TV presenter: So, this is your tattoo?
Orli: Yes, that was my first tattoo.
TV presenter: It looks nice! What's so special about it? 
Orli: Well, I was a young boy as I got this tattoo and it's so special for me because everytime when I see this tattoo, I'm thinking on someone special.
TV presenter: Wow, who is this lucky person?
Orli: It's a very special girl which means a lot to me. Her name ist Maha and I love her for years! She means a lot to me and she's my own personal sun! So this sun on my belly is dedicated to her.
TV presenter: Your Maha is a lucky girl, right?
Orli: Yes, she really is! I can't imagine how my life would be without her. She gives me so much love, power and support... I can't describe it!
TV presenter: Do you love her?
Orli: Of course! I love her more than my own life! I hope she knows that. She makes my life so special and wonderful! ♥
TV presenter: Thanks for this interview.
Orli: You're welcome!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen