Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

Together - forever!



Los Angeles, 7 o'clock in the morning.
I woke up an hour ago and now my phone rings.
Gosh, who call me in the early morning?

Me: „Who's calling?“
Taylor: „Hey!“
Me (totally happy): „Helloooo! How are you Sweetheart?“
Taylor: „I am fine! And you?“
Me: „Good... but I missed you alot!“
Taylor: „Okay. So, what are you doing right now?“
Me: „Wait! I tell you that I miss you... what about you? Don't you miss me?“
Taylor: „Umm... maybe a little. But not too much!“

I hear him laugh.

Me: „What? Why are you laughing?“
Taylor: „You don't answer my question. What are you doing right now?“
Me: „Is that the only important thing for you? What I am doing?“
Taylor: „Okay... if you don't answer me... I tell you, what you are doing...!“
Me: „I am curious about it!“

He wait a few seconds before he starts to talk.

Taylor: „Okay... you hold your phone in your right hand.“

I am upset.

Me: „WOW, what a surprise! I hold my phone in my right hand – as always!!!“
Taylor: „You want to know more?“
Me: „Sure!“
Taylor: „Well, you wear a blue shirt with the imprint 'Converse'. Your hair are longer than the last time as I saw you and you seems upset. Oh, wait, you look out of your window.“
Me: „Why do you know that?“
Taylor: „Let me see in your future: In a few seconds you will open the door, because the doorbell rings.“
Me: „No.“
Taylor: „I bet you will!“

My doorbell rings.

Taylor: „Come on, open the door!“
Me: „Taylor, what's going on here?“
Taylor: „Wait and see.“

I activate the intercom buzzer and I hear someone's coming up the stairs.
A few moments later I not believe my eyes – it's Taylor!

Taylor speaks in his phone but look at me.

Taylor: „So, who came along?“
Me: „Oh, you know, a good looking young guy with wonderful brown eyes and a beautiful smile.“
Taylor: „Do I now have to be jealous?
Me: „Maybe...“

We put back our phones.
Taylor come to me and hug me. How much I've missed him... it's indescribable.
I feel his body warmth... I see his beautiful smile... I hear his wonderful voice.

Taylor: „I can't say how much I've missed you...“

I give him a kiss... there's no better moment like this.

Me: (whispers) „I am so happy, to have you back again!“
Taylor: „And I am happy to be here again!“

Taylor and I enter my apartment. We sit down at the kitchen table and talk.

Me: „How was the Comic-Con?“
Taylor: „Nice. It was great to see Rob and Kristen. We had so much fun.“
Me: „Great to hear that.“
Taylor: „And what's happened here in LA?“
Me: „Oh, nothing special. I was in hospital two times.“
Taylor: „What? Why?“
Me: „Don't worry. The first time I was there, because my friend Nurul had a little accident, but nothing groundbreaking. And the second time I was there, because of routine checkup.“
Taylor: „Thanks god! But, tell me, who's Nurul?“
Me: „Ah, sorry! I thought I told you about her. Nurul is a very close friend of mine. She lives not far away from here. Just a few minutes. She's such a lovely girl, you will love her!“
Taylor: „Sounds nice. I'm looking forward to meet her! Are there any news of Maha and Orlando?“
Me: „Yes, Orlando is with her in Egypt. But, surprise surprise, they'll come today to LA!“
Taylor: „Great!!! Do you remember the ball event? It all happened so long ago.“
Me: „Yes, I remember. But our hearts beat as one!“
Taylor: „So, what are your plans for today?“
Me: „First, pick Nurul and Martin up. And then we meet Orlando and Maha.“
Taylor: „Where?“
Me: „Orlando and Maha want to meet us at the Sunset Boulevard.“
Taylor: „Nice idea!“

Taylor and I have breakfast, get ready and then we set off to Nurul's apartment.
She's already waiting.

Nurul: „Good morning dear!“
Me: „Good morning honey! May I introduce you Taylor?“

Nurul and Taylor shake hands.

Nurul: „Taylor Lautner - Finally! Nice to meet you!“
Taylor: (smiles) „Thanks! Nice to meet you, too!“

Nurul get into Taylors car. A black Volvo XC60.

Nurul: „Taylor, is this your car?“
Taylor: „Yes, why are you asking?“
Nurul: „Because Rob drove the same car in the Twilight movies.“
Taylor (laughs): „Yes, I know. I thought it would be a funny fact, when I drive a Vampire's car!“

We all laugh.

Minutes later we are at the hospital.
Martin seems a little bit nervous, but he smiles as he notized us.

Nurul opens her door and say: „Martin, get in the car!“

Martin: „Hey guys! How are you?“
Taylor and I: „Great! And you?“
Martin: „Fine, thank you. A little bit nervous, because I sit in Taylor Lautner's car.“
Taylor: „No need to be nervous. I am just a young good looking guy with wonderful brown eyes and a beautiful smile.“
Me: „Poser!“
Taylor: „I'm no Poser. I only say what you've said to me this morning!“
Nurul: (laughs) „Tamara, you score an own goal!“
Me: (smile) „Spoil-sport!“

Later we are at the Sunset Boulevard.

Nurul: „Wow, I haven't been here before.“
Me: „Me too.“
Nurul: „Really? You still live longer in LA than I and you haven't been there?“
Me: „No, I've had no time for such trips. But now I am here with the best people ever.“
Taylor: „Would you like to drink something while we wait?“
Nurul, Martin and Me: „We'd love to!“

We go to a little café.
We talk about anything and everything.

I don't know what time it is, as I hear a shrill whistle.
I look around me and I make out two people at a distance.

Taylor: „I guess we receive visitors!“

Me: (scream) „Maha!“

I can't help, I must run to meet my lovely egyptian girl.

Me: (while I hug Maha) „Welcome to LA!“
Maha: „Finally!“
Me: „I am so happy, that you are here! What a great idea of Orlando. By the way – Hello Orlando!“
Orlando: „Hey! How are you?“
Me: „I am fine! How was your flight?“
Maha: „Long, but nice!“
Orlando: „Is Tay there?“
Me: „Yes. How do you know that?“

Orlando and Maha grin broadly.

Maha: „Well, I couldn't live with the fact that Nurul and I have our partners with us and you are alone on this beautiful day. So, Orlando and I called Taylor and told him our plans.“

I hug and squeeze both.

Me: „You both are amazing! Thank you so much! You've made my day!“
Orlando and Maha: „You're welcome!“

We are going to our friends, which are still waiting at the café.

Nurul: „Maha my dear! Welcome! Hello Orlando!“
Maha: „Hello dear! So happy to see you here!“
Nurul: „May I introduce you my wonderful boyfriend? Martin, that's Maha and Orlando!“
Martin (smiles): „Hello you two!“
Maha: „Nice to meet you! Wow, you look like Orlando. That's amazing!“
Orlando: „Hey! You are a doctor, right?“
Martin: „Yes, I am an internist!“
Orlando: „Great. And, how is your job?“
Martin: „Most of the time stressfull but nice. It's great to help people.“
Orlando: „Sounds nice.“

Taylor: „Hey bro!“
Orlando: „Tay! Wonderful to see you here!“
Taylor: „Yeah, it's great! Hey Maha!“
Maha: (hug Taylor): „Hello!“

Orlando: „So, what shall we do now?“
Nurul, Maha and me: „We want to see Hollywood's Walk of Fame!“

Orlando and Taylor roll their eyes.

Orlando: „Okay!“

We walk to the Walk of Fame and watching the stars.

Martin: „Taylor and Orlando, have you a star here?“
Taylor: „No!“
Orlando: „No... but Cate Blanchett has one!“
Martin: „Galadriel has one but Legolas not?“
Orlando: (smiles) „Yes... maybe Legolas is not important enough!“
Maha: „Don't say that. Legolas is the most important person in Lord of the Rings.“
Orlando: „Thank you darling!“

Orlando kisses Maha...

Taylor: „Gosh, always this billing and cooing!“
Martin: „Yes, so annoying!“

Nurul: „Tami, our boys are too cheeky!“
Me: „Yes, that's why Taylor hasn't a star on the Walk of Fame.“

Nurul and I start laughing.
It's so funny to see the perplexed faces of the others.

Maha, Taylor, Martin and Orlando look at us. They are confused.
All: "What is?!"
Nurul and me: "Nothing! We just laugh because we are so happy to enjoy this day with you all."

Later we decide to eat something in a nice restaurant.
While we wait for our food, we talk together.

Martin: (to Orlando and Maha) "Nurul said, you were in Egypt. How was your trip?"
Orlando: "I loved it! Egypt is great - especially the egyptian girls."

He smiles while Maha poke him softly.

Maha: "Don't be so cheeky!"
Orlando: "It's just a joke. You should know, that you are the only girl I love."
Martin: "Maha, is it difficult to be in relationship with a movie star?"
Maha: "Well, I think, the most difficult thing about such a relationship is the distance. We aren't live together, so we are thankful to have such beautiful moments and days like today!"
Orlando: "Yes, that's true. But it's worth it. I guess, an actor shouldn't give up love or a relationship just because of the distance."

Maha and Orlando look at each other. This are such beautiful moments. I have an idea.

Me: "Hey! May I take some pictures of you?"
Orlando (smiles): "Awww, we have a paparazzo at our table. So, what are you paying for a picture with Maha and me?"
Me: "Umm... than not!"
Maha: "Orlando!!! I want a picture in memory of this day!"
Orlando: "Your wish is my command."

He comes closer to her and put his arm around Maha.

Me: "That's great! Say cheese!"
Orlando and Maha: "Cheese!"

I release the shutter.

Me: "Okay. Next one, please!"

I look to Nurul and Martin.

Me: "Come on, guys!"

While Martin kisses his Nurul on her cheek I release the shutter again.

Me: "Done! Beautiful pictures of beautiful couples!"

I want to sit down, but Orlando stop me.

Me: "Is something wrong?"
Orlando: "Yes! I want to take a picture of you and Tay!"
Me: (imitate him) "Oh my god, a paparazzo! What are you paying for a picture?"
Orlando: "What do you want?"
Me: "Come closer!"

Orlando come closer, so I can whisper in his ear: "Buy your amazing girl something!"
Orlando (smiles): "I'll do!"

Taylor stand up and come to me.

Taylor: "Honey, what do you whisper with Orlando?"
Me: "Oh, nothing! It's a little secret between us."
Taylor: "Okay... Why we both have no secrets together?"
Me: "I don't know. Maybe, because we tell us all!"

Taylor embraces me.

Orlando: "Say cheese!"
Taylor and Me: "Cheese!"

Orlando gives me my Camera back.

Me: "Thank you!"
Orlando: "No need to say Thanks!"

Martin: "May I ask you some questions?"
All: "Sure!"
Martin: "Okay. Taylor and Orlando, are there any plans for new movies?"
Orlando: "Well, I've finished 'The Hobbit', which will release in December. But otherwise there are no new plans at the moment."
Taylor: "Same with me. Breaking Dawn Part 2 will release in November. And I have a few enquiries, but I don't know if I accept that orders."
Orlando: "Why?"
Taylor: "Well, I work hard and sustained since the first Twilight movie. In November the last movie of the Saga will release and I guess, I need a break. I want to spend time with my Tamara, my family and friends. I know I am a young actor but I'm thankful for all that I have and my family gave me so much the last years. So I think I should give them something back. And that's me and my time for them!"
Orlando: "I know what you mean. That's why I've acted in theatres for 'In Celebration'."
Martin: "Do you sometimes wish to have a 'normal' job?"
Orlando: "Yes, sometimes. You know, I love to be an actor. It's great. But I have no 'normal' life. I can't go through the city and enjoy my day like you. Because Paparazzi are everywhere!"
Martin: "How much do you reveal your private life?"
Orlando: "I keep my personal life from the media spotlight. My family and friends are my safe haven. They don't see me as 'the successful and highly coveted actor" and I am glad about it. They just see and know me as Orlando. Taylor and I work in a line of business where nobody knows, if the people who are coming to you and talk to you are really honest. There are a lot of cheaters in this world, that's the problem."
Taylor: "Yes, that's absolutely right."
Orlando: "You know, people in our line of business looking for people who are also successful. It's easier for us, to be in relationships with like-minded people, because they have no need to lie or play with us."
Martin: "People like your ex-girlfriends?"
Orlando: "Yes. All of them were great. But there was no time for privacy, because we've had no time for each other. Maha is a lucky chance for me. She's not in my line of business, so we can talk about our different lifes. I love, that she's normal. Because of her I am down-to-earth. With her I can be just Orlando. No actor, just the simple human being who I am."
Martin: "I see. I am happy, that I am a doctor."
Orlando: "I'm sure you are a great doctor."

Martin want to answer, but Nurul anticipate Orlandos statement.
Nurul: "Yes, he is the best doctor here in LA!"

Maha smiles.

Maha: "That's so cute! We all are lucky people. We have wonderful partnes by our side, we have great familys and, most of all, we have us!"
All together: "That's right!"

We enjoy a beautiful evening together.
And at the end of the day, when we all go home, we arrange a meeting again for the next days...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen