Welcome!

Hey Guys,
nice to see you on my Story-Blog.
Writing is my life, so I decide to make this blog.
I hope you'll like my stories.
Each story is written by myself and most of the stories are like small "FanFictions" about Orlando Bloom, Martin E. Blake (The Good Doctor) and Taylor Lautner.

If you read my FF's, you will wonder who the female persons are.
Maha and Nurul are wonderful friends of me, and my FF's are dedicated to this two amazing souls!

If you want to share one of my stories on your blog or website, ask me for permission! Thank you!
Copyright of the stories on this blog by Tamara Emilie Beck.

Well, I hope you enjoy your visit on my blog!
Lots of Love,
Tami




Oktober 01, 2012

Routine Checkup


I am in hospital for a routine checkup.

I sit in the waiting area to wait for a doctor.
A nurse came and told me, to go in the treatment room.

Shortly afterwards the door opens and a doctor come in.
He stares on my medical file and sit down.
While he read my medical file, he says: "Good morning Miss. Do you have complaints if any?"

I look at him, grin and say: "Yes. I have a big complaint, because it seems you don't recognize me anymore!"
Now he finally look at me. "Oops! Tamara, hello!"

Me: "Hello, Dr. Blake!"
Blake: "I'm so sorry... but, you know, it's a very stressful day... and, please, call me Martin."
Me: "Okay... Martin... so, how are you?"
Blake: (laughs) "You ask me how I am? I am the doctor, so I should ask you this question!" 
Me: "That's up to you... but to answer your unasked question - I am fine."
Blake (smiles): "So, it's just a routine checkup?"
Me: "Yes."
Blake: "Okay, let's start."

So I am under examination. Last but not least he want to listen to my chest with a stethoscope.

Blake: "Take a deep breath, please... okay, that sounds good. Now cough please. Thank you."
Me: "And? Is anything wrong with my health?"
Blake: "No, you are healthy."
Me: "Sounds great! Thank you!"
Blake: "You are welcome!"

He look at me. 



Me: "All right?"
Blake: "Yes...."
Me: "But?"
Blake: "I'll meet Nurul this evening."
Me: "That's great."
Blake: "Yes... but I must say her the truth about me. Last time I was not able to do that... she was so happy because of her discharge from hospital that I would not damp her spirits."
Me: "I see. But I am sure, you'll do the right thing. I know Nurul and she's a very loyal friend. You'll see, it will be not so bad!"
Blake: "Okay, I trust you!"
Me: "Good boy! I think I sould go now. I'll cross my fingers for you! Keep smiling and stick to the truth!"
Blake: "Promise! Have a nice day, Tamara."
Me: "Wish you the same, Martin. And good luck!"

I am on the way to my home now. While I'm going through the streets, I decide to visit Nurul.
She's here in LA too. She came just a few weeks later after my arrival here and I am happy to have her by my side in this big city. 
We both have nice apartments which are in the immediate vicinity. 
So, I am going to the house where Nurul's apartment is, and ring the doorbell.
Seconds later the intercom buzzer rung out.
I open the door and go to her apartment. 
She's already waiting. 

Nurul: (laughs) "Tami! Hello!"
Me: "Hello my dear!"

We caress each other.

Nurul: "Nice to see you here. Come in and sit down!"
Me: "Thank you. Am I interrupting?"
Nurul: "Of course not! How are you?"
Me: "I am fine. And you?"
Nurul: "Me too. What's going on?"
Me: "Oh, not much. I was at the hospital today."
Nurul: "What's happened?"
Me: "Don't worry! It was just a routine checkup."
Nurul: (sighs with relief) "Thanks God!"
Me: "It was a nice morning... I talked to Martin."
Nurul: "Martin? Do you mean Dr. Blake?"
Me (smiles): "Yes! He was stressed but nice as always."
Nurul: "Sounds good."
Me: "He told me, you both have a date tonight?"
Nurul (blushed): "Umm... maybe."
Me (prod her): "Aww, come on. Don't be so prudish! I'm happy for you both."
Nurul: "Thank you... but I am a little bit nervous. He sounded so mysterious."
Me: "Honey, don't worry, okay? I am sure he's nervous as well."
Nurul: (laughs) "You are a trip!"
Me: (theatrical) "Oh, what a compliment from you! Thank you so much!" 
Nurul: "Do you believe he have feelings for me?"
Me: "I don't say nothing!"
Nurul: "Awww, Tami. Please, do you know something?"
Me: "Maybe... maybe not! Shall I give you a tip?"
Nurul: "Please!"

I come closer to her, look around me, lean over and whisper in Nurul's ear: "WAIT AND SEE!"

Nurul punch me humorous.

Nurul: "Jerk!!!"

I am laughing. 
Me: "Okay, okay, I am sorry! But your facial expression was awesome!!!"

Now Nurul's laughing too.

Nurul: "What's going on Tami?"
Me: "Well, Taylor has organised a meeting with a publisher tomorrow. I hope he want to publish my book."
Nurul: "That's so nice of Taylor. Where is he at the moment?"
Me: "He's in San Diego because of the Comic-Con."
Nurul: "Okay... and when he come back?"
Me: "Honestly I don't know. But I hope soon. He said, he'll comes back as soon as possible."
Nurul: "I am happy for you both. You are so nice together. What's with Maha and Orlando?"
Me: "Well, Orlando is with her in Egypt. She has sent me an e-Mail with a picture. Do you want to see it?"
Nurul: "Of course."

I show her the picture. 

Nurul: "Awww, how gorgeous. Beautiful couple."
Me: "Yes, that's true!"
Nurul: "I wish Dr. Blake would be mine. So, you, Taylor, Martin and I could fly to Egypt and visit Maha and Orlando."
Me: "Oh Dear. Orlando and Maha want to come to LA for holidays."
Nurul: "Really??? That's great news!"
Me: "Yes! So we can paint the town red together! That will be fun!"
Nurul: "Oh yes! All together!"
Me (whispers and smiles): "Yeah... all together..."
Nurul: "Tami, do you say something?"
Me: "No!"

I stand up. 

Me: "So, honey, it's late. I think I should go."
Nurul (consult her watch): "Oh, time flies! Thank you so much for your visit and this beautiful and funny afternoon."
Me: "You're welcome." 
Nurul: "See you soon!"
Me: "See you soon, honey!"

I leave Nurul's apartment and go home.

In the evening I sit on my balcony and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
While I sit there, a few streets further a good-looking man ring Nurul's doorbell.
He wears dark blue jeans and a white shirt.
He is very nervous and in his left hand he had a big bouquet of flowers.

Nurul opens the door.
Martin smiles as he see her. 

Blake: "Good evening Nurul."
Nurul: "Hello and welcome to my home. Come in!"
Blake: "Thank you."

Martin enters the apartment and look at Nurul. 

Blake: "Here! This flowers are for you!"
Nurul (takes the bouquet of flowers): "Aww, they are so beautiful. Thank you so much!"
Blake: "You're so very welcome!"

Nurul puts the flowers in a vase and than she sit down.

Blake: "Nice apartment! I like it!"
Nurul: "Thank you. It's nothing special."
Blake: "Don't say that. I like it... it's cozy and attractive!"
Nurul: "So you say!"
Blake: "Yes."
Nurul: "Do you want something to drink?"
Blake: "Could I have a glass of water, please?"
Nurul: "Of course."

Nurul fetches 2 glasses of water.

Blake: "Thank you!"
Nurul: "So, what's happened? You want to tell me something?"
Blake: "Yes... but it's not easy to tell you this."
Nurul: "Why?"
Blake: "Nurul, since I know you, I must smile all the time. I think of you every second... at night I dream of you... of me.... of us. My heart's beating just for you."
Nurul: "Really? You are not joking?"
Blake: "No, I am not joking. It's the truth. I... I fell in love with you at the day as I saw you for the first time. You were so nice and lovely... your eyes are like diamonds. They sparkle... so beautiful."
Nurul: "Oh Martin. I love you too!!!"

Nurul stand up and go to Martin. She give him a hug, but he push her away. 

Nurul: "Martin, what's going on?"
Blake: "Nurul, please! I can't do this!"

He goes to the window and looks out of it. 
He sighs.

Nurul: "Please, tell me. What's your problem?"
Blake: "Nurul, I've made a big mistake. I am not the good guy which I am in your eyes!"
Nurul: "A big mistake? We all make mistakes... that's life, Martin. People make mistakes, we are no gods!"
Blake: "What would you say, if I have killed a patient?"

Nurul is shocked. She has tears in her eyes. 

Nurul: "Why did you do that?"
Blake: "I was less than chuffed with my life. I thought I'm the biggest loser in this world. Till I met Diane... she was a young girl with pyelonephritis. She was so lovely and I felt great as I saw how she hallowed me.  I don't want to lose her... so I give her wrong medication... she died after a surgery... but I know her death is my fault.... It was out of control..."
Nurul: "That's heavy..."

Martin stares out of the window and whispers: "It's time I was going."

Nurul goes to him and beg him: "No, please stay!"

Blake: "Why? In this story you are the princess... you don't deserve a bad guy. You deserve prince charming!"
Nurul: "You have no clue what I really deserve or what I really want. I don't want prince charming. I want YOU! A man with mistakes. It's not important for me what you've done in your past... it's important that you were honest and told me your mistake. Sure, it's a really big mistake but it doesn't change my love for you. I love you with all my heart no matter what you've done in the past or what you will do in the future. Learn from your mistakes and make it better. You aren't a bad guy. You were desperate and when people are desperate they sometimes do wrong things. It's normal for human beings!"

Martin turn around and looks in Nurul's eyes.

Blake: "Tamara said that you will say that."
Nurul: "She knows me as good as I know her. We understand each other and have the same opinion about things."
Blake: "Great minds think alike!"
Nurul: "That's right!"

Martin comes closer and hugs Nurul.
Both looks at each other... Martin smiles and leans over Nurul.
And finally, he kisses her....

Blake: "I love you Nurul!"
Nurul: "I love you too, Martin!"

Suddenly Nurul begins to laugh.

Blake: "What is?" 
Nurul: "Nothing. I am just happy. And I thought about Tamara's facial expression when I'll talk to her tomorrow..."


1 Kommentar:

  1. OMG!! just read it again... and it's my favorite story about Me and martin from you... cant ever forget when martin said "I Love You, Nurul"... ooh I was flying....

    AntwortenLöschen